Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why do John Edward haircuts cost so much...couldn't he get the same thing at a regular barber shop?

Why of course he needs a good head of hair it would be ridiculous to go into a court room to sue a doctor and then turn around and argue for lower health care cost.Why do John Edward haircuts cost so much...couldn't he get the same thing at a regular barber shop?
If you have hair, then you know what the difference is.





I bet a $400 hair cut is a stupendous haircut, but I don't go to Fantastic Sams or Cost Cutters because their hair cuts suck for me. I will pay the extra money to get a decent haircut.Why do John Edward haircuts cost so much...couldn't he get the same thing at a regular barber shop?
He would not lower himself to go to a barber shop like commoners.
who knows, but he needs to take Condolezza rice with him on his next visit. her hair looks like her grandmother did it.
Probably could





I'm glad he spent his OWN MONEY for it





contrary to Laura Bush getting a $750 hair do for 2nd inauguration AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE !!!








Are you more outraged at this





I didn't think so
I don't know about that, because you get what you pay for. Hey, he's a hard worker; he's got the cash; and he deserves a luxury every now and then, even if it is a haircut.
he has bad hair there for I can't vote for him cause nobody wants to see him on a bad hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment