Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has girly man Breck Girl John Edwards ever had a real haircut from a barber that real American manly men get?

OMG - I AM LAUGHING AND MY SIDES HURT!!!





No, I don't think he has!Has girly man Breck Girl John Edwards ever had a real haircut from a barber that real American manly men get?
WOW nice to see Conservatives have moved their sick sexual fantasies from Bill to John. Hope you guys all enjoy yourself late at night with your photos of Edwards, just wishing you could run your Di*ks though his hair.





Why are Conservatives so obsessed with sex?Has girly man Breck Girl John Edwards ever had a real haircut from a barber that real American manly men get?
I heard his haricut cost 1350.00, but I also heard that Guiliani's dress, high heels, wigs and makeup were 1700.00, for that little drag episode. Whats wrong with these polititians wasting all this money?
Why are you thinking about his hair?
I DON'T THINK SO. THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH THESE


HAIR CUTS IS THAT HE IS CLAIMING TO BE A CHAMPION OF THE POOR, BUT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RICH AMBULANCE CHASER.
have you ever had a relevant thought pass through your head?
Real men don't obsess about some other guy's haircut, so I don't know.
if i had hair and could afford a $400 haircut, i would do it too. i comb my hair with a wash rag. i agree with the first answer. i suppose that you think that you are the definitive MAN. yep, you da man.
I don't know. This sounds so ';Bush Only'; (sort of like ';Black Only'; queer to focus on his haircuts. Too Bush Only gay.
I don't think so. I've been going to the same two chair barber shop since 1969. It's kind of a small shop, I doubt if Edwards' ego would fit through the door!
Oh, now here is a really important question if there ever was one. Wow a major issue that could determine the fate of the free world. How do you come up with such great questions about things so vitally important to everyone? Name calling and no research so typical of your ilk. Congratulations you've made my day. I was beginning to miss the asinine questions you usually pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment