Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are barber shops hair conditioned when it's hot outside?

You couldn't have asked this question any Sa-sooner. It's a nation problem actually. You've never seen so many frazzled people with the frizzies in your life. If barber shops tell you they are hair conditioning their shops, well don't believe them. It's a total sham... poo on them for thinking they could get away with this!Are barber shops hair conditioned when it's hot outside?
yes, these shop are HAIRconditioned, most of them areAre barber shops hair conditioned when it's hot outside?
hahaha. nice work.
Haha I'd hope so
I am not sure, but I installed a barbers pole in my bedroom to try to spice up my love life.
yes majority of them has them though the old traditional ones would only have a running fan attached to the wall...or ceiling
lol pun
You are such a cut-up. If the shop is not hair-conditioned, you could curl up and dye there.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment