Saturday, August 21, 2010

Marion Barber injury?

Will he be able to play next weekMarion Barber injury?
he is gonna be fine, it was a dislocated toe. Where people get their information from amazes me.





According to ESPN's John Clayton, there's a ';good chance'; that Marion Barber won't miss any games due to his dislocated toe.


Clayton says the pinkie toe was re-aligned and will be taped to his next toe, so running on it won't be a problem. Barber also has extra time to heal before next Sunday's game against the Steelers. With Felix Jones on injured reserve, Dallas will go to great lengths to make sure Barber playsMarion Barber injury?
Marion Barber is the best running back in the NFL.





I know this doesn't answer your question. But I had to say that because I am amazed everytime I watch him. He has become almost as much fun to watch as Barry Sanders used to be.
I say he plays, but it will have an effect on his running game and that's fine with me! Hope they lose every game the rest of the season!
marions not doin squat anyway





we need to get felix jones in their and now we can
hopefully not. he wont get anything anyway cuz we steeelers are so good on D!
the team thinks he will be able to play
heyyy LA....can you send me an email plz?


sarahpurington@yahoo.com


Thanks!!
i dont think he will :(

No comments:

Post a Comment