Saturday, August 21, 2010

I would like to have emo hair...but my step-dad is a barber so my mom won't let me get it..........what can...

i do to change her mind?





here is the emo hair that i would like to have.





http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p61/d鈥?/a>





click on the link to see the picture...I would like to have emo hair...but my step-dad is a barber so my mom won't let me get it..........what can...
that hair is SEXY!!!


it looks GREAT!


do it!


if your step-dad soesn't get it done at a salon, NOT a hair-cutting place.


it'll cost 50-100 bucks.


good luck!I would like to have emo hair...but my step-dad is a barber so my mom won't let me get it..........what can...
very sexy. i love it. do it anyway.!!!! or have your stepdad do it. but if hes like old and doesnt get cool hairstyles, then scratch that... but yeah i love the style.... do it anyway hun, its sexyyyyy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment