Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best barber clippers?

well i am a stylist and i do alot of clipper cuts i have andies they were really expensive if i had to do it over again i probably would have had gotten wahls there cheaper and lighter to ur wrist so it kinda depends on what u r lookin for have fun also i love the colored clipper guards that came with mine although i think u can purchase them seperate too now when u go to get trimmers i love the pea its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best barber clippers?
I use Oster Fast Feeds, you can find them at Sally's Beauty Supply....... Really light and I see a lot of barbers with a pair whenever I go into barbershops. I would not use the guards that come with them, get professional barber guards called speed-o's you can get them at sallys also. They are universal so they will fit all clippers and you never have to worry about them slipping off in the middle of a cut. All professional barbers should use them........ I know I do.Best barber clippers?
Wahl

No comments:

Post a Comment