Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever collected the hair from a barber's floor and made a pillow or a sweater?

no.... that is really weird...Have you ever collected the hair from a barber's floor and made a pillow or a sweater?
no i haven't.Have you ever collected the hair from a barber's floor and made a pillow or a sweater?
hell no. what up with that
Ugh
nope..i dont even know how to make a pillow.. =)
the question is creepy but the sweater would be ichy and the pillow sounds soft lol
Please tell me this is a joke! That is disgusting!!
No never have, but in stockings they clean up oil spills from boats really good, as the hair naturally collects bodily oils thye now use it in the ocean...truth!
this sounds so gross.
not for a sweater. i used to have a beautician i was close with, save swept up hair to use in my garden to keep deer and other wild animals away. it worked because of the human scent and i didn't want to use chemicals in my garden.
No. Gross!
no !!! its so gross man
NO have u
no you never know where that hair has been ewwww! have you???
No I haven't,but I suspect you have.
sick.. ......no..lol
Uugghh....that's gross. No, I can honestly say I have never tried that one.
no
just once.
Bill- Of course, man. Down is out and hair is in... there is no better way to sleep. As far as the sweaters go - no. But I did make a nice hat and scarf set. FAN-TASTIC.
can i use your idea for arts and crap class?
Do they even let you do that?





鉂?Cali Girl
LOL! No, I've never tried that one!
no, that's just creepy and makes me think of the movie ';Silence of the Lambs'; for some odd reason
no
Not personally but, I have heard of people doing it. There was a time when it was also popular to make sweaters out of the shedded fur of pets too...
No, but spongebob made a sweater out of his eye lashes! Just as gross!
Gross!
ewwwwwwwwwwnever
Yes, I'm wearing it today.





**I can't stop laughing at this stupid question!
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment